[ENet-discuss] ENet Library and Winsock2

Deepu Jacob djac791 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 10:10:13 UTC 2020

Hello,

For a project I am looking for a open source UDP library that has options
for reliability.
ENet seems to be a good option. I have downloaded the library and built it.
I would like to use it on a targer hardware platform that uses ETS Pharlap
RealTime OS which uses a subset of WIN32 API. While trying to compile the
code, i realized that the Pharlap doesn't support WinsockVer2 (ws2_32.dll /
ws2_32.lib). But it does support the older winsock library. I would like to
know whether there is any way to use winsock32.dll rather than using
ws2_32.dl or lib.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Deepu