[ENet-discuss] Separating incoming from outgoing

Lee Salzman lsalzman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:15:56 UTC 2018

You can use enet_host_flush() to just send currently queueing outgoing
packets. However, to deal with incoming ones, you must use
enet_host_service(), since there are resends/acks and other things
that must be taken care of as part of the receipt process, and it
can't be straightforwardly staged like you show.