[ENet-discuss] Newby cannot get to step one...

Ian Badcoe ian_badcoe at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 14 13:26:26 UTC 2017

 I'll check it out, although I have some basic C++ integration running now.
I fixed my original problem, thanks.  I am not sure what was initially wrong but what stopped any of my attempted fixes from working was I added #define to make it easy to change the port, and I wasn't using it on the server (doh!)  Once I corrected that it started working fine so I guess I already fixed the original problem but didn't know because of the #define screw-up...
Thanks!
Ian