[ENet-discuss] Protocol documentation? Performance benchmarks? Reference client?

Lee Salzman lsalzman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 15:45:16 PDT 2017

1. Currently whatever documentation is in the tarball/doxygen'd to the
main site is what exists. The code in protocol.c though isn't that
big, so it is viable to study it if you're not afraid to dig in.
2. Not so much, shouldn't be that hard to make something up from the
tutorial, though.
3. Not sure I understand the motivation here. ENet is not really about
data transfer throughput. It's about giving you tools to combat
latency in latency sensitive applications (basically games).