[ENet-discuss] Can i use other UDP server farmework like boost::asio or libuv and enet as client ?

Ruud van Gaal ruud at racer.nl
Wed Aug 17 01:28:35 PDT 2016

ENet uses a complicated protocol to do its communication, so to create a
server in another framework would effectively mean reverse engineering ENet
and typing your own code. It's not like its built on an existing standard
protocol.
So my guess would be to just use ENet where you want to use ENet. ;-)

Ruud