[ENet-discuss] Huge latency issue with larger unreliable packets

Lee Salzman lsalzman at gmail.com
Mon May 5 05:00:33 PDT 2014

You can change the value of the ENET_HOST_DEFAULT_MTU define in the
headers. Currently it is 1400. Just make sure you change that on both ends.

As far as packet loss goes, there is a variable in all peers:

    enet_uint32   packetLoss;          /**< mean packet loss of reliable
packets as a ratio with respect to the constant ENET_PEER_PACKET_LOSS_SCALE
*/

That only monitors reliable traffic, though.