[ENet-discuss] WebRTC UDP and emscripten

Pablo de Heras Ciechomski pablo.deheras at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 17:15:24 PST 2014

Dear all,

As I just saw the impressive port of the Cube engine via Emscripten to HTML
and WebGL I saw a comment on that Cube was running with WebRTC and some
fancy UDP layer (datachannels something). What I am wondering is, does this
mean that Cube is still using Enet as part of the Emscripten conversion and
if so does it mean we can continue using our favorite protocol even in a
JavaScript environment via C++?

Sorry if I sound confusing, but I am just trying to grasp this new leap in
technology presented via Emscripten. Whoever ported Cube did an amazing job!

Best regards,

Pablo
--
Pablo de Heras Ciechomski, PhD, founder