[ENet-discuss] Connect event doesn't fire

Pablo de Heras Ciechomski pablo.deheras at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 10:57:47 PST 2014

Ah I see now in your source. You have to do the host_flush like I have
provided here after the enet_host_connect on the client and not inside the
event loop itself. What you did is backwards logic as you are waiting for
an event to force that event. The host service loop is just an event pump.

Hope that clears it up.

Pablo