[ENet-discuss] Connect event doesn't fire

Laftur Jeremy laftur.jeremy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 10:38:08 PST 2014

Pablo, it is my understanding that enet_host_service also would do
this, but to test it, I called enet_host_flush immediately after
enet_host_connect in the client app. The result is the same. The
server does not fire the connect event unless the client sends an ENet
packet after connecting.
Maybe i misunderstand you. What do you mean by "The behaviour that you
are seeking will be the same."?