[ENet-discuss] Sending std::stringstream Of Binary Data

Kyle Klouzal kyle.klouzal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 13:15:15 PDT 2014

Hello everyone and thank you very much for your time!

I am attempting to send a std::stringstream of binary data through ENet and
cannot quite figure it out, the std::stringstream data seems to be getting
changed when sent through ENet.

I was wondering if someone had a quick example I could work off of?

Here is what I'm doing currently: http://pastebin.com/L2aJHNTR

If I take ENet out of the equation the code works just fine which leads me
to believe ENet is changing the std::stringstream data somehow.

Thank you again for your time I really appreciate it.