[ENet-discuss] Need help with client/server code

stuart at semag.juplo.com stuart at semag.juplo.com
Tue Oct 22 17:26:54 PDT 2013

I dont think i know what you mean? Do you mean move the packet
sending somewhere else in the program because i think you need that in
the while loop. Do you need the servicing on both client and server?

On 2013-10-21 23:21, Nuno Silva wrote:

> One thing I noticed that
might have something to do with it is how you block your client programs
to get a message to send to the server, maybe you should do the ENet
code in another thread to prevent ENet from doing its host servicing
while waiting for a message.

<stuart at semag.juplo.com> wrote:

>> My Enet code dose not seem to be
able to work correctly. I am new to enet and i would prefer this over a
high level networking lib. On my pc it works how it should but when a
client tries to connect to the server it connects but if another one
connects they both get disconnected there is more information at
http://www.ogre3d.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=79188 [1] if you want
to look there. If any of you do have client and server code that you
know works outside of lan i would like to see it so i can compare it and
try it.

>> Thanks

Links:
------