[ENet-discuss] Need help with client/server code

stuart at semag.juplo.com stuart at semag.juplo.com
Mon Oct 21 15:05:53 PDT 2013

My Enet code dose not seem to be able to work correctly. I am new to
enet and i would prefer this over a high level networking lib. On my pc
it works how it should but when a client tries to connect to the server
it connects but if another one connects they both get disconnected there
is more information at
http://www.ogre3d.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=79188 if you want to
look there. If any of you do have client and server code that you know
works outside of lan i would like to see it so i can compare it and try
it.

 Thanks