[ENet-discuss] Connecting to self

Andrew Fenn andrewfenn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 02:08:56 PST 2013

I don't have any problems with a running a client / server on the same
machine. My code is available here, it's unfinished overall however
the enet connection stuff has worked without problems for a long time.

https://github.com/andrewfenn/Hardwar
Server: https://github.com/andrewfenn/Hardwar/blob/master/code/server/src/Server.cpp
Client: https://github.com/andrewfenn/Hardwar/blob/master/code/client/tasks/src/NetworkTask.cpp