[ENet-discuss] ENet-Client or Server issue?

Andy Zheng zxz3121 at gmail.com
Sun May 26 19:53:44 PDT 2013

hi,sorry to reply such late!
I put send and receive in two different threads
here is the part of sending:
* while (!mSendBuffer.isEmpty() && mConnect)*
* {*
* if(safety)*
* GlobalThreadLock.Lock();*
* PacketBuffer* pack = mSendBuffer.getFront();*
*
*
* const char* pszText = (const char*)pack->buf.base();*
* //ELOG("buf :%s",pszText);*
* if(NULL == pszText)*
* {*
* ELOG("send buf is null");*
* continue;*
* }*
* *
* ENetPacket
*packet=enet_packet_create(pszText,strlen(pszText)+1,ENET_PACKET_FLAG_RELIABLE);
*
*
*
* if (NULL == mPeer)*
* {*
* ELOG("mPeer is NULL");*
* return;*
* }*
* *
* int channle = rand()%mChannelLimit;*
* if(pack->flags)*
* enet_host_broadcast(mHost ,channle ,packet);*
* else*
* {*
* int reval = enet_peer_send(mPeer,channle,packet);*
*
*
* if (reval != 0)*
* {*
* ELOG("send msg failed");*
* return;*
* }*
* }*
* *
* pack->buf.clear();*
* delete pack;*
* mSendBuffer.dequeue();*
* if(safety)*
* GlobalThreadLock.Unlock();*
* }*
*
*
*and here is the part of receiving:*
*
*
*
while(enet_host_service(mHost,&mEvent,mRecvDelay)>=0)
{
if(Thread_Pause)
{
ELOG("Thread wait");
GlobalThreadLock.wait();
}
if(mEvent.type==ENET_EVENT_TYPE_CONNECT)
{
if(mType == SERVER)
{
if(safety)
GlobalThreadLock.Lock();
static unsigned int num=0;
ENetAddress remote=mEvent.peer->address;
char ip[256];
enet_address_get_host_ip(&remote,ip,256);
ELOG("ip: %s has been connected, NO.: %d  ,port:  %d",ip,num,remote.port);
mEvent.peer->data=(void*)num++;
ELOG("user data: %d",mEvent.data);
if(NULL == mPeer)
mPeer = mEvent.peer;
mConnect = true;
if(safety)
GlobalThreadLock.Unlock();
}
}
else if(mEvent.type==ENET_EVENT_TYPE_RECEIVE)
{
if(safety)
GlobalThreadLock.Lock();

if (mRecvBuffer.isFull())
{
DequeueRecvBuf();
}

PacketBuffer* packet = new PacketBuffer;
packet->flags = 0;
packet->buf.push((const char*)mEvent.packet->data
,mEvent.packet->dataLength);
mRecvBuffer.enqueue(packet);

enet_packet_destroy(mEvent.packet);

if(safety)
GlobalThreadLock.Unlock();
}
else if(mEvent.type==ENET_EVENT_TYPE_DISCONNECT)
{
ENetAddress remote=mEvent.peer->address;
char ip[256];
enet_address_get_host_ip(&remote,ip,256);
if(mType == CLIENT)
{
ELOG("NO. %d remote has closed connection",mEvent.peer->data);
if (!mInitiative)
{
mConnect = false;
CallBack(NET_DisConnectWithServer,ip);