[ENet-discuss] NAT punchthrough sample source code (yet again)?

Stefan Lundmark stefanlun at hotmail.com
Sat May 4 12:05:20 PDT 2013

Why do you doubt its working? Have you tried it before commenting?
That's exactly how NAT-punchtrough works.

NAT-punch isn't reliable if you're doing pure UDP. LibJingle makes sure
it's stable, too.
ENet resends lost packets and simulates connections ontop of UDP.
That'll work too.

Sounds like you want someone else to do the work for you.