[ENet-discuss] NAT punchthrough sample source code (yet again)?

James - z2895 at hotmail.com
Sat May 4 10:48:43 PDT 2013

I have some code I can post. Out of office right now.  It works but is not bullet proof. If I had to do it again I wouldn't even support it, it's just too flakey. I would do a relay server, and tell users to directly connect to each other with directions for opening ports if they don't want the relay lag.  The upnp code is worthless as nearly all routers disable it due to security issues.