[ENet-discuss] NAT punchthrough sample source code (yet again)?

Nuno Silva little.coding.fox at gmail.com
Sat May 4 09:55:21 PDT 2013

I don't know if this hasn't been talked about in this mailing list at all,
but there's this library called MiniUPnP and libnatpmp which you can find
here: http://miniupnp.free.fr/

I haven't really implemented it on working code but it might make whoever
decides to create a working sample's job easier.