[ENet-discuss] localhost client disconnects when an outside client connects

Matt D mattsd1410 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 03:48:57 PDT 2013

Hey ENet,

Not sure if I'll explain this right, but here goes: If I'm hosting a server
on localhost and have one client connected to it (also on localhost)
everything is hunky-dory and working fine.

Then I get a friend to connect over Hamachi and before the server generates
a ENET_EVENT_TYPE_CONNECT the client on localhost is disconnected.

However if I reconnect to the server with my friend on it, they don't get
disconnected.

Any ideas what could be causing this? I'll post whatever code you need.

Thanks