[ENet-discuss] large data on LAN

Pablo de Heras Ciechomski pablo.deheras at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 08:38:40 PDT 2013

Dear Ruud, dear Lung,

You might have better luck creating your own large data transfer protocol,
by creating some rather large receive buffers and being more lenient on the
re-send such that you don't stall incoming packets.

A bit like lazy evaluation on a GPU that have similar problems of
communication overhead.

Pablo

--
Pablo de Heras Ciechomski, PhD, founder