[ENet-discuss] ENet + UDP-Mirror - Connection Problems

Joel Schumacher joelschum at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 16:36:51 PST 2013

Hello!
I'm trying to set up a UDP-mirror to "simulate" a client from a different
network (I want real packet loss and latency), but apparently ENet is not
capable of building a connection. I don't get an error message. In fact
there are no events queued. Also I tested the mirror with netcat and this
seemed to work just fine. Wireshark tells me about 2 different kinds of
packets (48 or 52 bytes) which are sent a few times to the mirror and back
to me. But nothing happens. Is it even possible to connect via a UDP-mirror
using ENet? If the answer is yes: How? Thank you in advance!

Joel