[ENet-discuss] enet 1.3.6 dll for .net

James Bellinger james at illusorystudios.com
Wed Feb 27 08:30:02 PST 2013

Hmm...

I worry, if it's broadcasted or otherwise reused, and the last deref
occurs from a disconnection,
or if code holds its own reference and later destroys it (for example if
it is wrapping the packet
in a smart pointer on the stack when it calls Service) it will say it
hasn't been sent.

So it'd definitely need to happen independent of the dereferencing...
Perhaps when
the last fragment is removed wasSent?

James