[ENet-discuss] sent reliable packet

Benoit Germain bnt.germain at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 00:04:02 PST 2013

2013/2/25 BS Flasher <bsflasher at gmail.com>

> Hi,
> How can I find how much reliable packets weren't sent?

Hi,

I keep a pointer on every reliable packet I send (and I increment the
refcount, of course).
Then I poll the refcount of all those packets at the same time I service
the host: any packet with a refcount > 1 wasn't received. When refcount is
back down to 1, it means I own the only reference to it; therefore the
packet has been received and acked. I can then do what I want with that
information before discarding it (such as providing an ACKNOWLEDGED event
during host service).

--
Benoit.