[ENet-discuss] Reducing traffic from ENet internally on mobile devices

Lee Salzman lsalzman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 08:26:24 PST 2013

You must be misinterpeting something, because ENet will never spontaneously generate a SendReliable command. A Ping command will generate an Acknowledge command. But unless you're doing something horribly wrong I can't fathom, the Acknowledge and the reverse Ping will get batched together into one packet where is suits.