[ENet-discuss] Reducing traffic from ENet internally on mobile devices

Stefan Lundmark stefanlun at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 20 05:52:08 PDT 2013

Hi Lee and thanks for your response!

But the ping functions get called (after modifying
ENET_PEER_PING_INTERVAL) every ~30 seconds yet
enet_peer_queue_incoming_command() is called every second or so on both
sides. Wireshark shows packets of 50 and 52 bytes size being sent back
and forth at the same rate.
I'll check what types of commands those are.

Sincerely,
Stefan