[ENet-discuss] Platforms other then Windows and *nix?

Imhauser Breton - bimhau Breton.Imhauser at acxiom.com
Thu Aug 8 12:25:55 PDT 2013

I hesistate to respond, but I'll confess that I started to look at a compile or port to IBM zServer large systems.  Big-endian, non-ascii...(sigh).

Breton Imhauser
Acxiom Corporation
EML   breton.imhauser at acxiom.com
TEL    501.342.2629
301 E Dave Ward Drive, CWY08-2102, Conway, AR, 72032-2000, USA
www.acxiomit.com

privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.