[ENet-discuss] ENet 2.0 most wanted features?

Lee Salzman lsalzman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 02:43:46 PDT 2013

So, I'm just thinking in the back of my mind what sort of things would be
desired in a hypothetical version 2.0 of ENet that broke API compatibility
and so could do things that would otherwise not be possible in a 1.x
release.

That doesn't mean that a 2.0 is in the near future, but I'd like to get a
dialogue going about it.

Aside from IPv6 support, are there any other big things people would want
that are none-the-less realistic and not overly complicated?