[ENet-discuss] How much bandwidth need for each peer?

taweesak samanchuen mirf.mv at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 03:15:29 PDT 2013

Dear ALL

I have test ENET over Internet. I setup server which using pyenet to run
the as the server which I have ADSL connect at home up/down about 512k/7M.

And client which develop on c is also be hide ADSL at speed 512k/10M but
both connection are different ISP.

I try to test many client to the server but I found some issue. If 6-7
clients connect to the server, next client will be cannot connect.  or
sometime the client which already connect will be disconnect.

Also i found sometime the connect is easy to disconnect.  However, this
internet connect is also use by other people at the same time.

When I test this in LAN, it is not problem like this.  Any idea to make the
connection stronger.

Thanks
mirf