[ENet-discuss] Some Enet improvements

progmars progmars at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 09:16:50 PDT 2012

Hi all.
I have found a blog article which mentions some important but easy to
implement improvements (already done by the author of the blog):
http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/blog/50/entry-248-enet-modifications/
This article is two years old, so I would like to know, if some of those
suggestions have already been implemented in the Enet library itself,
and I don't need to bother about memory failure management and packet
size limitation issues?

Martin

P.S. For some reason Enet-discuss did not accept emails from inbox.lv
domain, I got "Undelivered mail returned to sender" messages.
I had to reregister from gmail.com...