[ENet-discuss] WSAENETRESET in enet_socket_receive

Jay Sprenkle jsprenkle at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 06:48:56 PDT 2012

Perhaps it's TCP protocol resets by the ISP?  Perhaps intentional ones?

"According to network expert Robb Topolski, the BBR user who first
discovered Comcast's use of forged packets to kill upstream P2P delivery,
the new client should help all users skirt ISPs who are using RST packet
resets to cripple P2P"

--
---
*"Why do you have that banana in your ear?"