[ENet-discuss] WSAENETRESET in enet_socket_receive

Soren Dreijer dreijer at echobit.com
Wed Oct 3 08:26:59 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm dealing with a user who is having problems with enet. After digging in a
bit, it turns out enet_socket_receive() returns -1 because WSARecvFrom()
returns WSAENETRESET. Googling around a bit, the error suggests the TTL of
the UDP packet was exceeded, but I wanted to see if anybody else has
experienced something similar and if they found the cause (or even a fix).

I'm thinking this guy either has a bad protocol filter installed in Windows
or his router/ISP is messing something up on the packets.