[ENet-discuss] Questioning a server without connecting to it

Soren Dreijer dreijer at echobit.net
Thu May 24 08:00:52 PDT 2012

Why do you want to do that? You're already talking about a request/response
flow, which only makes sense if you first establish a connection with the
server and then wait for a response.

If you don't want to keep the ENetPeer around on the server, then close it
gracefully with enet_peer_disconnect() after you've sent the response.

/ Soren