[ENet-discuss] Optimizing ENet Protocol ?

manu.n02 manu.n02 at laposte.net
Thu May 24 05:47:13 PDT 2012

I assure you, packets are aggregated, even unsequenced ones.
Oh, yup, I found it, there's a "while (currentData < & host -> receivedData [host -> receivedDataLength])" in enet_protocol_handle_incoming_commands() ..!

But if I call enet_host_flush() after each enet_peer_send(), I'll get exactly 1 ENet message for 1 enet_socket_receive(), right ?
So in that case, I could remove the dataLenght ..?

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net