[ENet-discuss] ENet re-entrant?

Syed Setia Pernama syedhs at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 19:58:44 PDT 2012

Best if a thread is created specifically for enet including creating, receiving, sending.. and the only synchronization points could be function send and retrieve.
send (Packet*) and Packet* retrieve() both are using lockless queue.. I am going to multithread enet that way, hope it is the proper way.