[ENet-discuss] enet is dropping packets

James B z2895 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 06:51:58 PDT 2012

Thanks for sending this, you just saved me a bug hunt.  I had copy and pasted my code from the client to my lobby server, which is intended to handle 1000's of connections, and the peercount was set to 4 lol.  After a little digging it appears that peercount maximum is ENET_PROTOCOL_MAXIMUM_PEER_ID = 4095, is there any reason this maximum is set?  Can ENET_PROTOCOL_MAXIMUM_PEER_ID safely be set to 16,000?

James