[ENet-discuss] ENet bandwidth problems

Lee Salzman lsalzman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 07:42:28 PDT 2012

You could try the ENET_PACKET_UNRELIABLE_FRAGMENT option if you really need fragmentation but your packet sizes are still only a handful of multiples of MTU.

I would make the packets smaller than 1400 if you want to avoid all fragmentation, though, 1300ish would be safer since it leaves room for headers.