[ENet-discuss] ENetPacket to std::string

fuzzy spoon fuzzyspoon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 08:33:08 PDT 2011

ever read much on c++ ?

This seems to be a lack of understanding of the tools you are using to do
something complex.
Perhaps its easier to do one of the following :
1) Search the mailing list (if someone has done it, its on there)
2) Learn more about c++ and what it is that it wants.

Id like to spend to time giving this example but if you cannot see the gap,
you need to look for the missing pieces (which is the c++ stuff).