[ENet-discuss] 1.3.1 release preparation?

Jay Sprenkle jsprenkle at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 04:37:52 PST 2011

Could you expand the documentation (doxygen) to include some comments on the
timeouts?
I wasn't aware of them until during my unit testing one of my peers kept
disconnecting.
An option to turn them off might be a useful addition as well.

--
---
"The great thing about Object Oriented code is that it can make small,