[ENet-discuss] 1.3.1 release preparation?

Lee Salzman lsalzman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 18:09:29 PST 2011

So, I am probably going to roll out a 1.3.1 release soon. The main
change in it would simply be the reliable packet throttling idea that I
had thought of earlier, as well as some bug fixes discovered in the
testing of it (which also merit a 1.2.4). Are there any other small
things people would like that are applicable for a sub-point release?
Please no pie-in-the-sky requests, this is just a 0.0.1 version
increment. :)