[ENet-discuss] Incomplete/concatenated packets?

Ruud van Gaal ruud at racer.nl
Thu Aug 18 07:08:20 PDT 2011

Are you saying you're seeing this happen? I'd think not.
One UDP packet is really a contained entity, not a stream like with UDP. So
2 individual packets never merge on the other side, unless you explicitly
would do the merging in your own code.

Cheers,
Ruud

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Sebastian Ahlman <sebastian.ahlman at mbnet.fi