[ENet-discuss] ENetPeer->data and enet_host_service

Lee Salzman lsalzman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 02:45:28 PDT 2011

Make sure the ENet header files you are including into the code and the linked version of the library are definitively from the same version. If they were not, and due to changes in the ENetPeer structure in different versions, your code and the library could be working off of different layouts and causing all sorts of nastiness.