[ENet-discuss] Specification

Lee Salzman lsalzman1 at cox.net
Sun Oct 24 12:24:58 PDT 2010

I think the particular strength of ENet is that it is a small library of
code that is free to change as one pleases for various goals. I think a
standard or otherwise rigid specification is antagonistic to this goal.
ENet is not a perfect or all-encompassing library, so the main effect
would be to just enshrine its faults irrevocably on paper, and also that
it would create more hassle for the one developer (singular) of ENet
than it is actually worth. :)

Lee