[ENet-discuss] Bandwidth Monitoring?

Nicholas J Ingrassellino nick at lifebloodnetworks.com
Thu Oct 21 06:15:56 PDT 2010

Ooohhh, I misunderstood their purpose. Is there a variable somewhere
that will tell me how much data is going back and forth at any given
time or do I need to do that myself?

Nicholas J Ingrassellino
LifebloodNetworks.com <http://www.lifebloodnetworks.com/> ||
nick at lifebloodnetworks.com <mailto:nick at lifebloodnetworks.com>

"The idea that I can be presented with a problem, set out to logically
solve it with the tools at hand, and wind up with a program that could
not be legally used because someone else followed the same logical steps
some years ago and filed for a patent on it is horrifying."
- John Carmack on software patents