[ENet-discuss] Using ENet over a unreliable channel

Kabil Akpınar kabilakpinar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 01:07:25 PST 2010

Hi dear All;
I have a library which has ICE implementation to traverse NAT devices for
peer-2-peer. After establishing a connection between peers, this library
provides you with two callbacks "rx" and "tx", as you guess rx for
receiving, tx for sending.
What I want to do is to make this channel reliable so I want to use ENet for
reliability.

So can I integrate rx and tx instead of sendmsg, recvmsg without breaking
ENet functionality? Can you suggest a way to this?

--
Kabil Akpınar