[ENet-discuss] ENet - desconnection in 30 seconds after connection.

Nuno Silva little.coding.fox at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 08:01:21 PDT 2010

As far as i know ENet isnt thread-safe, so it's probably a bad idea to do
that.
enet_host_service will wait for events, until a certain timeout, or until an
event is triggered. So, if you dont want any lag on your events, you should
limit the timeout to something small like e.g., 25-50, which is very little
compared to 1000.