[ENet-discuss] ENet 1.2.2 work-in-progress

Lee Salzman lsalzman1 at cox.net
Fri May 14 07:52:46 PDT 2010

Keep in mind that reusing those internal ENet statistics is not going to be
very safe at all, except for the roundTripTime stat. Those *Bandwidth vars
don't measure totals and are just limits supplied by the user. And because
of the whole dispatch queue change I made, lastServicedPeer no longer
exists. :)

Lee