[ENet-discuss] Res: Create a enet.dll with 1.2.1 version

Mamede Milanez mamedemilanez at yahoo.com.br
Fri May 7 05:24:05 PDT 2010

Thanks for the answer.

I already tried ti remove it (the main,c) from  the project but ,even so, the DLL don't works. It is so small (25kb) and when I try to use it from may application (developed using Delphi) nome of functions can be found from DLL.

I have a old DLL based upon version 1 of  2007. 07. 10, a excellent job by Do-wan Kim.  I would like to update to the 1.2.1 version but I can't do that because I am not a C/C++ programmer.

Can somebody help me, please?

Mamede