[ENet-discuss] piggyback on connect

benchmark zslist at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 10:36:11 PDT 2010

I can. In fact, that's what I'm doing. But I don't want to incur another
send, hence the piggybacking question.

Another unrelated question is the following:

I have 2 servers, I want to establish only one connection between the two.
Right now, I have to essentially make sure that only one initiate the
connection. That implies that I have to have separate logic for the server
that initiate the connection. But these are really the same servers, is
there a simple way guarantee only establish one connection between the two
when I allow each each server to attempt to connect to the other?