[ENet-discuss] automatic port forwarding

Peter Soxberger Peter.Soxberger at gmx.net
Mon Mar 22 10:27:05 PDT 2010

Hi!

I know that this is not directly an ENet related question, but is there in general a methode to do automatic port forwarding? What I want to do is the following: I want to create a game, where the user with the best internet connection automatically hosts a game.

Without automatic port forwarding this won't be possible because a lot of users are overwhelmed when it comes to port forwarding.

I think Modern Warfare 2 does some kind of automatic port forwarding, or am I wrong?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Peter Soxberger