[ENet-discuss] how to be more robust...

christian audebert christian.audebert at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 1 16:52:29 PST 2010

I have a lot of question about ENet.
In fact, how to monitoring activity of ENet network.

Now, I have a basic working system, but I would like to make it more robust,

able to reconnect, to ensure continuity of service, and know when he can't
communicate.

I need to have a peer who is able to reconnect to a host if the host is
Disconnected.
And a host who is able to know where a connected peer is crashed.
And to manage this, I need to monitor ENet network.

The tutorial shows how to initialize the connection,
 but after, how to monitor and act accordingly.?

how to know if a ping has failed or if sending a packet was aborted ..?

please, take à time to respond.
Thanks in advance..