[ENet-discuss] How to temporarily keep a host from accepting incoming connection requests?

Philip Bennefall philip at u7142039.fsdata.se
Sun Jun 20 17:30:23 PDT 2010

Hi Lee,

I also am interested in doing something like this, as I can then make it
even easier for the users of my scripting engine to set up hosts that accept
connections at certain times but not at others. Exactly which function would
i have to modify to accomplish this? I assume I should be looking in the
file called protocol.c? Some hints would be very much appreciated. Perhaps a
quick wrapper function in the next minor build
(enet_host_disable_incoming_connections) or similar?

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall